Sewage treatment plants are highly specialized and complex facilities. Safe and trouble-free operation is of utmost importance during the complete process. Important equipment parts like roller- and sliding bearings, chains and spindles are constantly exposed to dirt, water, phosphates and other chemicals. Continuous relubrication can prevent premature equipment wear and breakdowns.
Area: Screening Grit / grease removal Sedimentation tank Application: Chain guide roller Scraper Impeller wheel
Area: Aerated tank Clarification tank Application: Surface aerator Circular scraper
Area: Sludge thickening Sludge dewatering Application: Sludge belt conveyor Screw press
- High energy costs
- Dirt, chemicals, water
- Hard-to-reach and dangerous lubrication points
- High maintenance costs, lack of staff, spread out equipment and lubrication points
Advantages of automatic lubrication
- perma lubrication systems seal and protect lubrication points against contamination.
- Less maintenance runs minimize the time that workers spend in dangerous areas and increase workplace safety.
- Different sizes and precise settings, based on manufacturer recommendations, prevent lubricant starvation and save lubricant.
- Environmentally friendly, bio-degradable lubricants in closed systems.
Direct mounting on the lubrication point:
e.g. perma FLEX
- Easy, quick mounting
- For lube-points with little vibration / shocks
- For easy-to-access and safe lubrication points
Remote mounting to the lubrication point:
e.g. perma STAR VARIO
- For lube-points with strong vibration / shocks (isolation of lubrication system)
- When workers’ safety is at risk: Mounting in safe areas
- For hard-to-access lubrication points