The exit from nuclear energy is demanding more flexibility from conventional power plant operators. Maintenance departments are constantly faced with new challenges like frequent load changes and longer shutdowns. Individual automatic lubrication systems meet these challenges and can increase the economic efficiency of the plant.
Area: Transport Loading Application: Portal scraper, belt conveyor Ship unloader, crane
Area: Crushing Dust removal Transport Application: Impact hammer, coal mill Fans, electric motors Conveyor systems
Area: Dust extracting Application: Fans, electric motors
- Longer shutdowns
- requent load changes
- High maintenance costs
- Insufficient staff
- Spread out equipment with many different lubrication points
- Increased risk of workplace accidents at hard-to-reach lubrication points and due to high temperatures
Advantages of automatic lubrication
- Continuous relubrication at short intervals reduces wear and seals lubrication points even during longer shutdowns.
- Reliable lubrication for frequent load changes
- Scheduled exchanges of lubrication systems while machines are running reduces staff- and material costs and increases economic efficiency.
- Quick and easy installation and exchange of lubrication systems outside of dangerous areas increases workplace safety.
Direct mounting on lubrication point:
e.g. perma FLEX
- Easy, quick mounting
- For lube-points with little vibration / shocks
- For easy-to-access and safe lubrication point
Remote mounting to lubrication point:
e.g. perma STAR VARIO
- For lube-points with strong vibration / shocks (isolation of lubrication system)
- When workers’ safety is at risk: Mounting in safe areas
- For hard-to-access lubrication pointss